Order Now: email@example.com
Shop By Brand
Terms and Conditions
Affidavit of Customer
You swear and affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am at least twenty-one (21) years old.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful or illegal alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I will not, in an unauthorized manner, export any ammunition and/or firearm accessories.
- TALOTactical.com is not violating any state or local laws by selling ammunition and/or firearm accessories to me and/or having it delivered to me.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I have never been and discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not under indictment for, nor have I been convicted in court of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or of any crime of domestic violence.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order.
- I am not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, nor have I been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TALO Tactical and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, offices, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
We are currently not shipping ammo to any US states except Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma (TALO). Please contact our sales department if you have any questions.
Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is one to two business days. Due to high order volume, our processing and shipping time can take longer. Any current delay is posted in the shopping cart under the shipping estimator for your convenience. You will receive notification from TALO Tactical including estimated processing and shipping time for your order. Thank you very much!
Our new warehouse has an automated system that ships your product almost immediately after you order it. This is great for getting you your product quickly, but it also means that you cannot cancel an order once you submit it.
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped you can call us and we will update your address. If the order has shipped you will be charged a $15.00 per package intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting carrier hub to your new address. These are charges that the carriers charge us, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
Every order that is shipped from our warehouse is triple checked, electronically verified and digitally recorded, but we are human and still make mistakes. If this happens please follow the directions below.
- Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 979-421-8005 or e-mail sales@TALOTactical.com
- If you are missing merchandise we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with the carrier for the missing merchandise. The carrier will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package.
- If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we sent you the wrong item we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
TALOTactical.com does not manufacture any ammunition. We are merely a dealer or distributor for the products we sell. We can only ensure that we send you what you purchase and will guarantee that you will receive the item you pay for. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to guarantee their product against defects, blemishes, and non-functionality and our responsibility to guarantee that you will get what you pay for.
- If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact the manufacturer of the product first. Let them know why you are unhappy and what you expect them to do.
- If the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, you are welcome to send the product back to us for a store credit of the ammo returned, minus shipping. Note that we will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 30 days after your order was shipped.That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges.
If you receive a damaged item:
- Please contact us immediately by phone at 979-421-8005 and let us know what is damaged.
- We will contact the carrier and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
- The original packaging must be kept and be made available to the carrier. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with the carrier. The carrier will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
When we receive the claim form from the carrier we will ship out your replacement.
You understand and agree that once the common carrier delivers your package to the address you specified, title transfers and you become the owner of the products in your package. After that, you are fully responsible for your products, so please make sure the common carrier has access to a safe location at which to deliver your package.
You agree that by placing you order, you release TALOTactical.com from all liability arising from or related to the products you purchased from TALOTactical.com, including (but not limited to) your or anyone else’s use of the products, your or anyone else’s storage of the products, and your or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the products. You agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release TALOTactical.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products you purchase from TALOTactical.com.
The carrier will attempt to pick up your package three times, if by the third time you do not make your package available to the carrier, and we have sent you out a replacement, you will be charged for the replacement sent out plus the shipping.
The picture of the box of ammo on the web page is different than what I received?
Manufacturers have the right to change their packaging without consulting with us. Most of the time we don't even know it changed until we get the new packaging in. The pictures on the webpage are a representation of how the box may look. It is in no way a guarantee of the size, shape or color of box you will receive. We will guarantee that you will receive the type of ammo you purchased. If you purchase 40HST1, you will get 40HST1. It may be in a gray box or it may be in the new yellow and black box. 40HST1in a grey federal box is the same ammo as 40HST1 in a yellow and black Federal box.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the charge back is ruled in our favor and reversal issued, you will be charged the $25 service fee that we received when the chargeback was filed.
Even though you made your order online, your purchase may still be subject to sales tax depending on your state of residence. To learn more about whether we have to collect sales tax on your order, you can use the estimator tool in your shopping cart or you can review your order before checkout.
Class Action Waiver
Any legal action, claim, or dispute brought by you must be conducted in an individual capacity. You may not sue, litigate, arbitrate, claim, or proceed in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By ordering product from TALO Tactical, you expressly agree to knowingly waive any and all right to bring any claim or cause of action – federal, state, or local – in conjunction with, or on behalf of, a class or any other individuals.
All disputes and conflicts arising from your use of the website, a purchase of products from TALO Tactical, or any other disagreement with TALO Tactical (including its parents and subsidiaries) must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Montgomery County, Texas. Any complaints or disputes filed in any other location will be immediately removed to Montgomery County, and you will be responsible for paying any costs of that removal, including attorney's fees and other expenses that may be incurred by TALO Tactical and its employees, officers, owners, and agents. Texas law will be the exclusive governing law of all disputes, without giving regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Product Information from Manufacturers
I understand that manufacturers know their products best and that TALO Tactical, a retailer, does not know have the same access to product information as product manufacturers. Therefore, I agree to read all safety information and product specifications published by the manufacturer before I order and use products from TALO Tactical.
Release of Liability / Indemnification
TALO Tactical is a retailer of products that are made by other companies. Because of this, TALO Tactical will not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, TALO Tactical expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information that it provides to you, and for how you use that information. Because of this, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend TALO Tactical and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to your use of information provided by us at TALO Tactical.
Finally, you are 100% responsible for how the product you purchased from TALO Tactical is used by you and by anyone else who uses the product that you ordered. By using TALO Tactical and by ordering from us, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend TALO Tactical and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to the products you purchased.
Reservation of Rights
TALO Tactical reserves all rights to make changes to these Conditions of Use without notice, at TALO Tactical's sole discretion.
Website Content and Submissions
Except as otherwise stated in this section, TALO Tactical owns exclusive rights to all content on the Site including, but not limited to, the images, logos, headers, text content, and slogans, irrespective of whether that content was created by or submitted by TALO Tactical or another party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you own all of the images that you submit to the TALO Tactical “Brag Board”, provided, however, that by submitting such content to the Site, you grant to TALO Tactical a non-revocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use and to exploit such content. TALO Tactical does not and shall not have any obligation to pay you for any content you submit to our Site, and the consideration you receive for granting TALO Tactical the aforementioned license is the benefit of seeing your image(s) potentially or actually displayed on the Site.
TALO Tactical reserves all rights to remove, limit, or alter any content, including content uploaded by any individual, for any reason including, but not limited to, obscenity, pornography, or irrelevance.
Monitoring and Recording Phone Calls
By ordering product from TALOTactical.com, you give your express consent to and authorize TALOTactical.com to monitor and record any of your telephone conversations with our representatives.
By entering your email on our site, either to create an account or to place an order, you are agreeing to add that email to our mailing list. By adding your email to our mailing list, you will receive order confirmations, compliance emails, and marketing emails, among other emails. We take your privacy seriously and will protect your email address. You can "opt out" of our mailing list at any time by choosing the 'Unsubscribe' option in our weekly deals email or by contacting our customer service team at sales@ TALOTactical.com. For more information about how TALO Tactical uses the information you provide, please review our Privacy Notice.
TALO Tactical disclaims responsibility for any errors in pricing or other information on its email newsletters, advertisements and other specials. TALO Tactical can only guarantee the price as actually shown on TALOTactical.com at the time of purchase.
We appreciate your business and we want to keep your business. We do everything possible to ensure that you receive what you order and in a timely fashion.